It was probably ten years ago when hardly anyone would consider hiring a professional cleaning agency to help with the cleaning of a carpet. Right now things are very different. This becomes obvious once you realize just how many cleaning agencies have started to offer carpet cleaning as one of their services in the last decade. This is because people have started to realize how important it is to have your carpets properly cleaned. Apart from the good looks there are many other benefits that you gain with a clean carpet.
Did you know that carpets are basically dust and bacteria magnets. They are being walked on at all times, we spill things on them, we stain them and often the weekly vacuuming is not enough to keep your carpet clean enough. All the dust, microbes and bacteria are a serious problem and can cause some health issues, not to mention a dirty carpet is definitely far from impressive. Having carpeted floors means that anyone coming over to your home or office will be seeing it straight away. It is a big part of the room’s interior and requires a lot of attention in order to maintain its neat look.
Having a dirty, worn-out carpet in your office or living room brings an unpleasant impression on anyone and should not be ignored. Having children or pets in the house increases the need of a regular carpet cleaning.
Nowadays, professional carpet cleaning is easy, affordable and just simple. It is much more convenient to schedule a regular carpet cleaning once every few months than letting your carpet get filthy with time and then spend a lot of money, time and effort replacing it with a new one.
Our company uses the best Steam Cleaning equipment brought to you by a professional team of technicians that knows exactly how to clean the particular type of carpet that you have in the best way possible. They are equipped with the best cleaning agents and chemical solutions which do wonders for the look of your carpet without putting your health or that of your family members at risk. You don’t have to worry about any spilled food or drinks staining your carpet forever now. This new technique offers amazing results in no time, removing all dirt and staining from your favourite carpet.
|Domestic Regular Cleaning||£19/h|
|One Off House Cleaning||£20/h|
|Carpet Cleaning - Bedroom||from £23|
Carpet or upholstery cleaning minimum call out charge 48GBP
Call us now! 020 3475 8347
My carpet has never been cleaned so well in its entire existence. Thank you for your perfect help and wonderful service you provided me with. - Max
Carpet or upholstery cleaning minimum call out charge 45GBP
Here are some of the health risks that a dirty carpet might bring:
- Kawasaki Disease
- skin irritations
- breathing issues
And here is what to expect from our professional carpet cleaning team:
First, schedule a cleaning whenever is convenient for you. We work 7 days a week including all bank holidays.
When the technicians arrive they will run some tests to see the exact type of carpet that you have in order to use the correct products without causing any damage. They do a burn test ( to see the kind of fibers your carpet is made of) and a pH test to check if there are some leftover chemicals in your carpet from previous cleanings.
After fully understanding the type of fabric they are working with, they vacuum the whole surface, removing all dirt and dust. They use anti-stain products on areas that might require it. Any heavy stained parts of your carpet will be treated to ensure proper removal.
Then the special Steam Cleaner that we use comes in. It is a powerful hot water extractor that uses steam as hot as 130 degrees to clean the surface of your carpet and disinfect it. Treating your whole carpet with this technique provides you with impeccable results, leaving your carpet fresh looking and bright.
We end this procedure by deodorizing your carpets in order to leave your house not only looking but smelling fresh as well.
We put on some air movers to speed up the drying process and by the time we are done with all this your carpet will be looking as good as new.
Here are the simple steps that the carpet cleaning service consists of:
- running tests on the carpet
- vacuuming the whole area
- stain treatment is applied where needed
- steam cleaning
- extracting of most of the moisture
Here are some recommendations that might come in helpful when it comes to maintaining the good look of your carpets.
- Vacuum the whole surface at least once a week if more often is not possible.
- Whenever you spill something on your carpet do not rub it in. You want to dab it with a wet cloth starting at the outside, moving towards the center. This will prevent the stain from spreading and causing further damage.
- If some serious staining occurs, call us right away. The sooner we get to you, the less damaging potential the stain has.
- Carpet cleaning is one of the most difficult tasks in the cleaning industry. The reason for this is that carpets are notoriously easy to damage permanently. Making the wrong choice when it comes to what method of cleaning or which chemical solution is to be used on the carpet at hand usually means causing irreparable damage to its surface. This is why we do not advise you to try and clean your carpet on your own. As much as you wish to just search on the internet for proper cleaning techniques, we suggest you do not attempt anything on your own. You are not only risking damaging your carpet but also making the stain worse.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q.: How long do I have to wait for my carpet to dry?
- Q.: Do you use heavy chemicals?
- Q.: Can you also dry clean my carpet?
- Q.: Can you remove any kind of staining?
- Q.: Do you move furniture around?
- Q.: Can you steam clean my furniture?
A.: Depending on the type of carpet you have it usually takes between 3 and 6 hours. Wool and wool blends might take longer. We do extract up to 95% of the moisture to speed up the drying process though.
A.: Sometimes. If there is a stubborn stain that requires stronger detergents, we do use those. Keep in mind that they are still non-toxic and safe.
A.: Yes, dry cleaning of carpets is a fairly new method but it is as efficient and we use it for more delicate fabrics. It is also faster since you do not have to wait for your carpets to dry.
A.: Yes, the steam cleaning method is 100% efficient against all stains.
A.: If we have to (within reason). We might move some furniture around in order to reach a certain spot of your carpet.
A.: Absolutely, check Upholstery Cleaning on our website.
My carpet has never been cleaned so well in its entire existence. Thank you for your perfect help and wonderful service you provided me with. – Max
To learn more about our carpet cleaning service, as well as to arrange for our employees to help you with your carpet, call our office right now!